"Thanks guys very impressed. Can't recommend highly enough. The guys were great and very professional. "
Grant & Jan Walker, October 2017
View more testimonials >>
Sunshine Coast House Clearance
At ab fab we can provide the resources to help dispose of unwanted items or, if required, to empty the contents of an entire house. This unique and bespoke service, know in the industry as a house clearance service, is designed for anyone that does not have the time or opportunity or ability to deal with these potentially time-consuming, difficult or emotional situations.
Examples of where we can help include:
- Time-poor, elderly, or infirm individuals needing to downsize before moving
- Anyone needing advice on or help with decluttering
- Professionals (lawyers, real estate agents, etc.) dealing with deceased estates
- People needing local hands-on support in any aspect of a house clearance
- Non-local or distant family members who are unable to assist relatives due to other commitments
How we can help:
- Advice and help in disposing of unwanted items
- The distribution of items to relatives, friends, charity organisations, or if necessary council re-cycling centres
- Organising the sale of unwanted goods as part of house clearance
This service is ideally suited for persons who are down-sizing to a smaller property such as a retirement home or aged care facility. Perhaps you are a relative of someone in this position and require some local support to help organise the move process?
We work closely with the client and help them decide which items are to be disposed of and to where. For example, sentimental items could be distributed to family members or friends, whilst other things are sold or donated to a charity shop of choice.
If a client is yet to decide on what to do with certain items, we can offer temporary or long term secure storage solutions. This therefore removes unnecessary stress and pressure until there is sufficient time to make a final decision. As we are also a removal business, we can easily also organise the collection of any such items.
Call our friendly team on 07 5445 8797 to arrange a visit to discuss your house clearance requirements on the Sunshine Coast in more detail.